Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Aw Man, Again?

Mom, I am trying to tell you that these people are bothering me. You keep telling me to be quiet. What is a girl supposed to do? Don't tell me to be more like Lady cause she is quiet. It is not my fault that the new family across the walk are so noisy when they go in or out. They slam the door and talk loud. They are in and out all day. Why do they have to be so noisy? Why do they have to slam the door? You don't do that. The man leaves early in the morning and is quiet. The women and the kid are not. This morning one of them left to take the kid to school. Then she ended up standing outside yelling at the kid to hurry up. That's not my fault. Then the women come home for lunch at different times, in and out. I don't know why they have to talk so loud.

You keep telling me to be quiet cause you dont want me barking all the time. I'm just trying to protect our home. I'm on alert to people around here. I know I disturb your work. But they disturb me. Keep it quiet over therpeople. Will ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Sometimes humans don't understand our efforts to make their lives more serene.

    Misty the alpha Poodle

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy,

    You sound completely reasonable to us. It's those people across the way that are the problem. Your mom should be yelling at them to be quiet!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy
    The Dachsies

     

Post a Comment

<< Home