Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hey How 'bout a Valentine for Us?

Some people really spend lots of money on their four-footed friends. Ahem, Mom, Dad? We know that Dad got Mom some candy-tow boxes. Guess he could not make up his mind. Nuts we can't have any! Oh, look at that little red bear, what do you mean can't have that? Ok, can we at least smell the tulips? You gotta know that Uno got something for Valentines, right? After all he did get best in show. Mom said that a long haired daschund finished 2nd in the hound class. One day we'll be #1. But at least a good guy won. Not any of those silly dustmops or poodles. Mom hates the way they clip the poodles for shows. Me too.

Oh well, at least we have a good home and lots of love. Hoep you do too! Happy Valentines!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    I would like to say a few words in defense of the Poodles of the world with cute pet clips. Such as moi.

    We are the true representatives of the breed but often overlooked at dog show time.

    Misty the alpha Poodle

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    Happy Valentine's Day Lady and Daisy.

    Me didn't get mothin for Valentine's day either but the Mommy did give me a Healthy Dessert after I ate my dinner.

    CVome on over to my bloggie and see the roses the Mommy got today that me want share with all my DWB
    friends Mommies.

    Love ya lots......Mona

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Happy Valentine's Day (a couple of days late), Lady and Daisy. We are sorry you didn't get any candy. We didn't get any candy either but Mom got a new job and we are moving to the country!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger dmarks said…

    I love long-haired dachsunds. I saw one at the drive-in movie once. That is the only time I have ever seen someone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home