Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Aha, the House is Back to Normal

Finally it is quiet and we can sleep. Lady and I played hard over New Years. Well at least I did. Lady mainly just watched. I ran around and around with two of Mom's grandkids. We ran all over the living room. Those two boys sure like to run and chase me. Mom thought it was funny when they went to bed cause I was really,really tired. It's a lot of work keeping tabs on a 5 year old and a 3 year old kids.

I am so proud of myself. I did not get nearly as scared as I did last year when all the fireworks were going off. I just barked enough to let them know that they were disturbing me. Lady barely even looked up. Even Mom and Dad noticed that we were not as scared this year. But I still did not like having to go out to do my business while all that stuff was going on.

At last we have the house back! All nice and peacefull again. No yelling, screaching little boys. But they were kind of fun. Especially when they would throw me food. I think I will take the day off and snooze on Mom's bed. All to myself. Lady is downstairs in the chair. I am going to unmake the bed and get under the covers. Yawn...nite all. What do you mean it is morning?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    We still have people here and chairs where they aren't supposed to be. Most annoying to us dogs and cat.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    It sounds like you have a great time with those grandkids! And good job barking at those noisy fireworks. We went outside for a little bit but Mom could tell we didn't like the noise so she brought us back inside as soon as we were finished. We wonder if we heard any of the same fireworks ...

    Sweet dreams, we don't think sleeping is just for nighttime!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    I think we heard the same fireworks that you did. The Mommy is always afraid the house is going to burn down & then where will we live. If Roxie, Sammy & Andy heard the same fireworks too they must have really loud.

    I live in Houston too & I'm going to have a barkday party...maybe you might want to come...I'm inviting Roxie, Sammy and Andy to come.

    Mona (also a dachsund) & the Mommy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home