Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Play in the Water.

Lady, did you hear that noise?

No Daisy, leave me alone.

Man, you're no fun. Mom lets go outside and see. Yeah. What do you mean I can't go over there. We always walk around the grass at the fire station. Let me at least look.

Why is everybody standing around? Hey what is that truck doing? It looks like it hit the water pipes over there. Ok, ok, I know I can't go over there now.

Please Mom, can I go. They all left. Yeah! Now I can run over there to see. Wait where did all the water go? Nuts nothing to do. All that waiting for nothing.

Ok Mom, lets walk down the street instead. What a relief. Ok, I have examined the area. We are ok now. What do you mean the water is off. Good I dont have to take a bath. What do you mean it will be back on soon. Man, they didn't even leave any water for me to jump into. All that fuss.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    What? They cleaned up all the water and didn't leave any to play in? That wasn't very nice! At least now they could leave the water off so you don't have to worry about a bath. Humans never seem to get anything right!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home