Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, January 21, 2008

It's cold Mom

"You know Mom, it's cold outside." Funny how Lady and Daisy think of things. "Mom, don't you feel sorry for those dogs who have to stay outside? Lady and I think we should all take care of those poor fellas who have to stay outside. Somebody needs to be sure they are warm. Yeah, I know there are a lot of people whose dogs stay outside all the time. Not us of course?"

Mom and Dad dont make us stay out side. Lady and I know some dogs like to stay outside. Personally I think they are nuts. But it is cold outside. We both hope that the humans out there will think about those pals who stay outside. Why don't ya let them in for a while? Remember we get cold too. We are glad we can stay inside.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Some of us love to go outside, but Timmy the Poodle wimp wants to wait until spring to pee.

    Misty the alpha Poodle

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    Me & the Mommy was freezing all day Saturday & didn't go outside cept to get the mail & we even stayed in our jammies all day.

    Me thinks no doggie should ever be left outside when it's cold. I don't even like to pee pee outside. Thank his Dogness for pee pads.

    Night night....Mons

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    it's me Mona

    me wants ya to come over and tell me what breed is Copper

    bet ya can't guess!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home