Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yummy Face

Mom just read a story about using bananas to remove wrinkles. Aw come on Mom you don't need that. Lady and I think you are just fine. I do like to climb on you and sniff your face, though. And of course I have to check out Daddy too. Since he has a beard, I have to check what he has been eating.

But, why would anyone want to smash a banana and smear it on their face? Of course, Lady and I would enjoy the chance to clean it off. Yum. Say what would you do with the rest of the banana? Give it to me, give it to me! I'm faster than Lady and I could clean your face quick!.

Are you going to try this, Mom? What?, You don't think so? Oh well, it sounded good to me. Right Lady? Wake up, Lady! Oh never mind!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    Hi girls,

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Just stoppong by to say hello. Bananas aren't all that good & they make my tongue feel tingly so I don't eat them.

    Mona

     

Post a Comment

<< Home