Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, March 24, 2008

That Lap Is Mine!

We are not amused. I, as the Grand Dame of the house, must complain. Daddy now has a laptop computer. When he is home and in his chair, I like to sit beside him. Daisy likes to sit with Mom and I usually sit with Daddy. This weekend I had new competition. Man, I thought it was bad when Daisy moved in. Now Daddy has discovered that he can play on this laptop while he watches tv. So where am I supposed to sit? I like to put my chin on his leg when he is in the chair. Now that stupid laptop is in my way. Phooey! I sat there and looked at this thing. What's the deal here? I tried to lay my head on this thing. Daddy said I pushed the keys and wrote on the computer while he was trying to play a game. Daddy, you do still love me dont you? It is a little crowded here in the chair for the three of us. I guess there is one good thing- it is kind of warm. But I have to be still. That is not easy. I guess I will just have to learn to adjust. Maybe I will go crowd Mom and Daisy. That laptop had better learn I come first! Right Daddy!, Huh, huh, uh Daddy? Pay attention to me, please.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    Humans often have their priorities skewed, but laptops cannot give kisses.

    Misty the alpha Poodle

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Oh no! We feel your pain. Mom has a laptop too. The only good thing about it is we can keep caught up on our friends blogs ... sort of ... we only have 600 entries to read.

    sigh

    We hope your daddy comes to his senses ... or at least gives you special time.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Rowdy and Bette said…

    We hate it when our dad uses his laptop. We try to sit on top of it, and he won't let us!!!


    Joey and Maggie....
    The Long and
    Short of it All

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said…

    Human priorities are stupid! More dog room!

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    Hi Lady & Daisy,

    thank his dogness the Mommy don't gots no lap top & me can crawl into her cap like I am right now.

    we got a new look to our bloggie...come over & check us out.

    Lova Ya Mona

     

Post a Comment

<< Home