Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Lady, do you know that it is New Year's eve again?

Daisy, do I look like I care?

Well, you could show some interest. Did you hear that Amanda got a new puppy? Another dachsund like us. He is only 8 weeks old and looks a little like Bella without the white dapple. His name is Rebel. Now Amanda has a real southern style pair of dogs. A Southern Bell and a Rebel boy.

Daisy, when they come over here I will give them the once over, till then don't bother me. And try to remember not to bark at the firecrackers going off tonight.

Oh, yeah...I forgot about that. Guess I'll just go to bed with Mom.You know me, Lady, dig in and get under the covers. Tomorrow is another day and another year.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home